For more information check out our additional resources

Friday, February 6, 2009

Off Campus MQP Info

As per Fabio's advice, and I totally agree, we need to get going figuring out

  • What is the most effective way to get faculty advisers?
  • Once we have them what is the most effective way to have them communicate with students?
  • Which of the underserved majors would be able to commit a fulltime faculty to a project center?
  • What project centers already exist and how do they go about these things? (Andrew I believe has a list of existing project centers and the numbers associated with them)
  • How many majors would we be capable of supporting at any given time?
I'm sure there are more questions that need answered, and that's why I'm posting this on the blog. I was hoping we could have a pretty solid list for Monday and then we can go about figuring out who to ask all these questions to specifically.

No comments:

Post a Comment