For more information check out our additional resources

Friday, April 10, 2009

Passover


I've been trying to find an effective segue to create some kind of coherent narrative of last night's celebration of Passover, and I really can't. It could be I'm just not that strong a writer, but I really don't know how to describe the feeling of family that I felt last night. For a group that has only started to truly know each other over the past three weeks I was just blown away by how close we have become in such a short time. The efforts of all those who helped bring together a fantastic dinner should be most definitely be mentioned, the chef for the evening was Robin Drogin, who was served quite capably by Sous Chefs Chris and Sam. Comprised of the traditional Passover fair, all 20 guests at our small apartment seemed to truly enjoy their meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment